Monday, September 25, 2006

Laundry Day at Palo Alto

So after Yosemite, soccer, and having neglected laundry for 2 weeks, I was COMPLETELY out of clothes (I guess I could wear my suit to work; but then, that'd be pretty dumb wouldn't it?)

So for 2 hours today (and counting), I began sticking the mountain of clothes to where they belong -- the washer and dryer. I actually had no PJs since they were all in the wash. My solution: do what normal people would normally do in these situations, wrap a towel and walk around the house with it! heh heh heh

Laundry today though was more tiring than I last remembered it... It could have been the 4 glasses of beer I chucked down after soccer, or the fact that I played soccer after the 16+ mile Yosemite hike, or I really just don't do laundry often enough... either way, dead tired just from laundry... and as I am writing this, the 2nd load of my laundry is stil being spun around in the dryer.

Was gonna do some coursework today, but with laundry... well, coursework can wait until tomorrow... or the day after.

In other news, I think there's a bug with the AC au naturalle... literally... it seems like more and more little critters are sneaking into my room. Today there was an ant on my desk... as well as some moth like critter flying near my computer (the corpse now reside under my keyboard... dam that moth thing; if I get held up at customs on the way home, it will be an interesting day)...

I guess as the weather gets colder outside, the bugs trying to get in here increases.

No comments: