Friday, September 15, 2006

Palo Alto - Starting to Get Chilly...

So ever since the trip to San Fran the cloudy city, the weather at Palo Alto doesn't seem to be as great as the first week I got here. Mind you, the weather here is still very very nice ---> afternoons are still sunny, nights are still natural A/C condition like. But the clear blue sky is now being whitened by some fluffy white clouds, and the nice warm weather has cooled down a lil bit... Who knows, maybe I brought some of the cold cloudy weather from my trips to San Fran and the driveby through Half Moon Bay...

Work is starting to pick up... but nothing unexpected there. Still going to interesting talks multiples times a week; and very soon (maybe in a week or two), I will be personally emailing some guy at PARC to see if I can talk to him. The reason: he is or was doing some research that I have been looking into; so if he is willing to entertain me, I will for sure want to hear his ideas.... more to come on this later!

For some strange reason, I am starting to sleep less and less. I am also putting off alot of things that I am suppose to be doing (like right now, I am suppose to be looking at some application things). Maybe I am still in my relaxed mode; but I guess soon I will have to start working...

So in my procrastination mode, I started signing up for online surveys...LOL... I will see if I can make my Ms Vickies fund from doing these surveys; IF they ever decide to email me to tell me to do them. It's been 3 days since I've signed up, and still NOTHING!

Oh, a couple nights ago, I was reading these self-help/development sites, very interesting in what they have to say (this will be another one of my procrastination pasttimes). I will see how far I can get with this.

No comments: