Monday, October 23, 2006

Funny Work Day at PARC

So today, I finally got the Ms. Vickies' Jalapeano chips I so wanted for the last month. For those who don't know, the week before I asked the lunch lady why they had almost every single flavour of Ms. Vickies but not the green one, and lunch lady told me she would get it for me. And today, she DID!!! (this was the same lady who was present on the day I achieved goal #1: buying chips w/ all my US coins...she was actually the cashier who took those coins)

Then before I left work, me and 'young grasshopper' got our hands on some bubble wrap, and pure immature kid style, we started popping them (for the record, I was still writing some code when 'young grasshopper' began popping the bubbles with his hands, then I fell into peer pressure and joined him)...

Now in this process, I have come across my first patent :)

**Patent 001: Quick method for optimal bubble wrap popping
Procedure:
1) Place the bubble wrap under a chair with wheels
2) Sit on the chair, and then try to move around as you would normally do

Result:
Enjoy the popping sounds of bubbles popping at an alarming rate... effortlessly!!!

**Note: Patent pending...

After this ground breaking patent pending invention, I left for soccer :). The last game of the season (since it gets dark early starting now...), pretty good turnout! Playing soccer in the dark is an interesting experience... but too dangerous for my blood!

Oh.. I also made slight progress at work today!.. goooodo stuff! And yes, starting tomolo, I will REALLY start to do the things I am suppose to do... I really will... Just a tiny bit behind these days... but still good.. still good...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO SURF TOOOOOO! It sounds so fun. sorry i just got caught up on alllllll of your blogs. :)