Sunday, October 29, 2006

Lobster in San Jose - Part III: Sleep-a-thon

So today really has nothing to do w/ Lobster... since I didn't even see her.

Today was about me, and my bed!

Sequence of Events:
1) Got home at around 3am-ish... slept.. woke up at 12:45pm (by alarm clock time)
2) Cooked, ate lunch, did dishes, then sat in front of computer... looked at a few things, saw it was only 1:30pm... then thought to myself... wtf... I swear it takes me more than an hour to do all those things...
3) Light bulb goes off in my head... its daylight savings time today! Upon realizing it, set my alarm clock to the right time (from 2:30 to 1:30)
4) Second decision of the day: decided that waking up at 11:45pm (by daylight savings time) was too early... so went back to bed... time: 1:31pm
5) 5:30pm. That's the time I saw when I next opened my eyes :D...

Total sleep time: 9 + 4 = 13 hours!

6) Ate dinner w/ little andrew and BJ, went to tea shop... came home.. slept by 12:30am....

So ends the day... I loooove daylight savings time!

No comments: