Sunday, October 01, 2006

Post Bday

So today, I woke up at a nice regular time (1pm). Then ate my lunch.

I told myself that today I was suppose to start working hard! But instead, I tried out the PS2 lying in the common room... and loaded in Dynasty Warriors 4. And it worked! Then I sat down and lost track of time...

... So I sat in front of the TV, played Dynasty for 5 hours (I didn't think I would play for that long), and am now officially dumber from mindlessly tapping that x and square button to kill fellow asians.. haha. But my character is now suped up! :) I think 3 more levels and I clear the game!

Now I am slightly groggy from this exercise (last time I did this was Dynasty Warriors back a couple of years ago...)...

Now its 9:30... almost another day. Starting next week though, will start working... I really will!

No comments: