Sunday, October 22, 2006

Triple Header Wkend - Part III: San Jose

So to end the triple header wkend, we decided to lay back and chill out at one of the member of the 'city boy's' pool. This for some reason reminded me of back in the HK days when I played outdoors in the pool near the apartment where I lived; and also reminded me slightly of carriage hills... haha.. to think, here I am working Mon to Fri, and the weekends just seem like I was at a resort... I wonder if this is life I should expect if I can get myself down here in the US...

Getting a house here may be a tad difficult, but once I get one here, I wonder...

To finish the day off, we went to Olive Garden and this time, the food was alot better and the service was ALOT better... very nice place!

So ends the triple header wkend!

No comments: