Friday, November 17, 2006

Candle in the Wind

So this past week I've been pretty busy after work, attending to the moutain of work that I was suppose to do throughout the term.

Actually, this week was sort of the beginning of my series of 'tests' to test out how much my body can tolerate nowadays before breaking... I am attempting to move back to (well, actually 'move to') the 6 hour a day sleep schedule as oppose to the 10+ hour a day schedule that evolved over time... Of course this is in anticipation of my 'congruency pursuit'...

Good thing is, I sort of shaved down the mountain... bad thing is its seems I might be getting sick from this drastic change in my regime (its either that or I ate the steak too fast and cut my throat)... but rather than see this first test as defeat, I see this as an indication that I need to treat my body better in the upcoming months.

Of course, I also realize all the actions I am doing now might be for nothing... but dreaming is something I am very good at, so I will continue doing that!

On the other hand, making dreams a reality, well, that I am working on :)

idealistic mson out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least you can cook proper steak and eat it so it cuts your throat! :( u should try my newest 'invention' --> seafood pasta..which looks like sewage pasta coz the 'canned' oysters bursted its guts! yup! :) yummmie and every meal i cook, i have to eat it twice coz i cook enuf for dinner and LUNCH! -___- boO!!

Anonymous said...

you are idealistic when you are thinking turning dreams into reality.