Saturday, November 11, 2006

Stranded for Xmas?

So today I was catching up on my admin work... and I realized something when I crashed the Air Canada website trying to place a seat reservation...

My round trip air ticket return flight is booked for SAT, SEPT 23rd, 2006... as oppose to SAT, DEC 23rd, 2006... (yes.. oh sh*t indeed)

I just noticed this today, why the fuk are both the 23rd of these two months on a saturday???... frik!

so basically, this means I am screwed... Can't help but feel realllllly stupid right now... how could I miss this detail???... fuk!

dejavu just now... but just this past week, I started reading horroscopes again... So happened it was talking about how I will have to be spending money for no reason and for minimal returns... At first I had no clue what it meant.... but now I see clearly what it was getting at... ... all too clearly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol...manson...checking horoscope for that ..but yeah..u should be more careful ... immature dude =P