Friday, December 01, 2006

PARC Xmas Party

So after spending the better half of the day printing out maps for the weekend, it was time for me to get pretty and go to the Computer History Museum for AYCE food, and open bar!

The chicken dish was very good... when I first asked for more, lady serving went "sure, but promise me you will finish it"... :) ... 2nd time I went she was alll smiles as I complimented her on how good the food was.

One thing though is even though it was open bar, I didn't have the urge to drink at all. After having two glasses of wine, I basically gave up walking to the bar for more drinks... weird eh?

Oh, the other thing is that I won the grand prize of the nite... a pink DS! I am taking bids should any one wanna take it off my hands :).

The PARC lunch crew:

2 comments:

shima mirkarimi said...

I want it! Please?

Hedrey said...

Hey, manson you know you want to give it to me! lol i want it!! actually I NEED IT lol...see you on friday i hope