Thursday, February 01, 2007

A Full Set of Textbooks

So two days ago I went to get my last textbook at the bookstore. Now I have a complete set of books! Just in time for midterms...

Let us see what this $160+ paperweight has done for me so far:
1) Prevented me from sleeping:
By placing the book on my bed, I have effectively elminated my sporadic nap/coma times during Wednesday afternoon. As prove of its effectiveness, this paperweight was put back on the shelf today (Thursday); result: I have taken a 2 hr nap, as well as a 45 min nap...

2) Aesthetic purposes:
When I take all my books out of my bag and put them on the shelf... I look very much like an university engineering student... goooo me!

3) Hidden value:
Supposedly this book contains what I need to know in 2 weeks time... let's hope it delivers...

No comments: