Thursday, April 12, 2007

Exam Time

So it begins, my last set of exams... at least for undergrad (knock on wood)...

Hopefully I will get through it... This term has been an interesting term; as much pressure as there supposedly is, don't really seem to be feeling it... its like this big cloud is hanging over, I am halfway underneath it, while the other half of me is under clear blue skies!

As I am writing this blog, I am trying to understand how my prof thinks... and predict what questions he will put on... haha... today's little gamble didn't work too well... but I managed... hahaha... I hope.

18s of pages of notes memorize, and a little less than 36 hours...perhaps if I forgo sleep, then 2 hours/page... it can be done.. it can be done!

I guess I should stop blogging and start concentrating!...

Mson out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Manson!
I know u can do it =)