Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Happiest Offers Arrived, yet Saddest

So the offers that I had hoped for came. But just like 5 years ago, the result is the same. I am happy just thinking about that world, but I do live in a different world now...

Perhaps its time I realize that I will never be brave enough to chase this other world, and should be content with improving it from my current world... I don't yet see clearly the way to go about it, but maybe 5 years from now, I will then have the strength to start pulling it off. Won't make promises now, but this entry will serve as a reminder of perhaps a very ambitious endeavour...

Its true that 'past events made me the person I am today'. Many could only dream of the situation I am in. So I really should stop regretting the past... for what's in the past cannot be changed, but with my own two hands, I should start creating a bright future.

No comments: