Wednesday, June 20, 2007

1 Hr Trip to the Border

With my #1 stalker friend accompanying me, went to the border to get some very much needed documents for the trip on Thursday.

It was a scary session, but luckily everything went ok... Glad my companion found joy in me getting grilled on the spot.

The drive was extremely long and tedious. Heavy traffic was all too common...both going and coming back from the border. Many thx to my #1 stalker for accompanying me to the border and back. Got to hear some good quality CDs, and some very deep and thought provoking talks/stories! If it wasn't for her, swear I would have fallen asleep one too many times!

With the documents collected, proceeded to drive into Buffalo, where we went around and around this turnaround, where a cop car was parked. Wandering around, found a bar like place that was empty, and went inside to enjoy a late lunch.

Buffalo wings at Buffalo... delicious!

Lesson of the day: Need to work more on my 'computer' skills! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I had to find the joy in all situations =P I quite enjoyed the talks too.
And I hope you don't start hearing random sirens again while driving hehehe