Tuesday, June 26, 2007

5 Days In

Another post, another day...

Today I went to buy yet another pair of jeans... seems like it's my new thing! Why are there so many stores with jeans on sale?

Before going 'shopping', went to get my driver license... or the first part of it that is...
I scored pretty well on the written test (only got 3 wrong out of 25!...enough to pass)... only major errors were when they were asking about school buses. Don't quite remember good ol' Canada's policy, but in the States, it seems you can continue driving even if the bus is flashing red as long as you are on the other side of the road. I had always thought it was illegal to do that... being the safe samaritan that I am... but oh well, at least I got the speed limits right :).

Next up is the actual driving test in a month or so, let's hope I learn how to back in and 5 point turn in time!

Also realized that one of these days I chipped my glasses. Lucky it was on the edge, so it doesn't bother me at all. Went to lenscrafter and got a quote... result $210 USD!!!... wtf?!?! My glasses with the frame didn't even cost that much. Super coat, plexi glass, super resistant my a55!

And its official, opening windows in Seattle has the same result in 134 Columbia: little buggers are attracted to light and come into the house!.... Time to think about AC! That or to learn to live in the dark :)

Lesson of the day: Be more careful with stuff from now on...

No comments: