Friday, June 15, 2007

Get Rich Quick Scheme #1

So have been googling around for some 'passive income' aka sit on my a55 and get paid... and came across this review for www.agloco.com.

Supposedly you install their toolbar and as you surf the internet, you start accumulating stock from this company. This company (Agloco) hasn't started trading yet, but when it does, you will get the shares.

So think a couple years back there was this ad toolbar you install and you get paid to surf... this is the same thing.

Worth a try.... check it out! I haven't installed the toolbar yet, but will do some time next week once they are done updating their toolbar.

You can read more details about it on their website. This news has been circulating around alot of blogs and websites it seems (and seems legit)

Viewbar Info
Their news blog

To sign up, use my link so I get referral :) :
My Referral Link

No comments: