Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Brain Boost Req'd

Today I utilized my coupon I got from orientation. Here's an excerpt:
Notes:
Abbreviations: Lunch Lady = LL

Conversation:
...
Me: So, I have this coupon, what can I get with it.
LL: Hrm, lemme see. (few seconds later)... Um, anything you want.
Me: Anything I want? So how much can I get with it (pointing to the sushi section)
LL: As much as you want!
Me: REALLY? (eyes wide open)
LL: Lemme see your coupon again. (few seconds later)... Yup, you can get 10 ppl's lunches if you wanted to
Me: Are you serious?
LL: Yes
...

5 minutes later, Mson walks away w/ enough sushi to make him very happy! :)

So hopefully with this brain power boost, I will be able to do better in my studies. Can't say they are going well right now... 17 days left, and I am still VERY far away!...

Perhaps I should invest in a bottle of high quality brain juice... it is half price here after all! Since obviously, the low grade ones I've been having doesn't seem to be having too much of an effect... that or I could start studying harder... hrmm...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omg...u selfish bastard, can't believe u already used ur coupon. And here i'm already planning to wait to use it with u.

Anonymous said...

SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:( i want AYCE sushi in a coupon!
we miss you here, little buddy!