Saturday, July 21, 2007

Company Picnic

After passing the driving test, it was time for some fun @ the company picnic!

But before that, perfect as the car was for the driver's test, it would fare alot worse on the real open road. Since the picnic place is a good 20 miles away, I decided that I would see if I could switch my rental car...which I was able to :).

So with the 'perfect' car back at its home where it belongs, I took the new rental and drove to the picnic grounds. I felt it was a very well organized event. It was very interesting, there were lots of games for kids, and for adults as well. Free drinks and free food. Even got a massage for free! On top of that, I learned how to play crabs (with play money). And to top it off, I also got my fortune told (as always, I am a sucker for these things).. twice!

The only slight minus were the long lines. That and I hurt my arm while riding the bull riding simulator. I fell and landed on my arm, and actually went to the urgent care at the hospital the next day since no doctors work on Sunday. Three hours later, no broken bones, no pulled tendons, just normal pain... phewf!.. but ouch!

No comments: