Sunday, July 08, 2007

First Bus Experience

So the 1st week of work has officially come to an end. With that, it also means that I have to say good bye to the rental car.

After getting my bus pass, after work I went on my first bus experience here. It was around 5:30pm, and the first bus I tried to get on had 2 people on it. I ended up not going on it --- not because there was no one on it, but because it was the wrong bus! haha. I had 10+ bus route maps in my hand, and I STILL got on the wrong bus... not to mention the wrong direction!

So after asking the bus driver which bus I should take, I crossed over to the other side of the street and got on the first bus that swung by. That one had 10 ppl on it!... But it did get me home :)

Will be on the bus system for another month or so at least I figure, so let's see if this is usual for this city - to have no one take the bus during rush hour!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG Manson you're taking public transit... this I gotta see w/ my own eyes hehehe