Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Independence Day Part II: Fireworks


It's not really a nation's birthday without fireworks! So even though watching fireworks is not one of my 'eager-to-do' activities anymore (I wonder when I will enjoy it once again...), figured with only 2 more days with the rental, it beats sitting at home doing nothing!

The choreography was not all that great, but dam there were alot of gunpowder used!!! 15 minutes of non stop fireworks. If I ever remember to I will upload the 1 minute video of the fireworks. All you hear in the background is balabala (sound of fireworks going off continuously)

Here are some pictures I took using the 'human' tripod (aka my hands). To my surprise, some of them turned out pretty cool! But saw the difference between a photo done with a tripod w/ nice camera, and I guess one day I should invest in a tripod and perhaps get a better camera too if I am serious about snapping high quality pics!... Not to mention I need to learn the basic stuff about photography too! :)

No comments: