Friday, July 27, 2007

Infinity Coupon

Seeing the sunrise due to an academic related activity for the first time in 3 years, it was almost nostalgic... that or I might just be too out of it!

Going to sleep when my landlords woke up, I slept a short 3 hours before I had to get up and get to work. With the help of a 15 min power nap I had on the bus on the way to work, I was surprisingly functional. It also helped to find there was a 2 hour all hands meeting right when I got into work. Not having to think after being self-deprived of sleep does wonders!

In like of these circumstances, and with Dday only a short one day away (which I am definitely not ready for), I decided it was time to power up and utilize the last of my Infinity Coupon*. Happily gorging down the dragon and rainbow rolls and drinking tons of coke allowed me to soldier on until night time.... Hopefully the brain food will make me that much smarter for tomorrow...

*Note: Infinity coupon is the self-coined term for my all-you-can-eat at the cafe coupon. The Infinity Coupon sounds alot cooler than the 'all-you-can-eat at the cafe coupon' don't you think?

No comments: