Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Mson's 1st Historic Salad Day

After encountering the shiny, oily, greasy food that seem to appear everywhere, I decided that I will pick up a new habit... that of eating salad. Yes, you heard me right...S-A-L-A-D. A word that you would never hear me say at a restaurant. A kind of dish I would always pass off to another if I could...

But today, I will attempt my first ever voluntarily eating and getting salad experience...

Pic of my 'weak' looking salad:

As expected from a salad noobie, the salad I pieced together resembled nothing like the Kraft cook books. And also, it didn't really have that nice aroma that I'd normally get from a slice of pizza or burger. But a new day, a new experience!

Next Month: Salad Day #2... Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha how many salads did you have to eat to fill you up? :P