Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mson's Salad Gala #2

So today, with the help of my Master Salad Maker Officemate, I set out for my second salad experience.

Recommended by Master Salad Maker, I went for the 'kitchen staff tossed the salad approach'. This is where the kitchen staff would make the salad, but I would get to pick the stuff to put on it.

Staying ever true to my salad goals (of not getting meat), I stayed away from selecting the bacon bits and chicken that could have gone with the salad.

In salad gala #1, I had went for the no dressing salad - supposedly a big no-no in the world of salad; so when the kitchen staff asked me what dressing I wanted, I went "I want one that is sweet and not sour". Unfortunately, this choice did not exist and she started running off these foreign names to me. Lucky Master Salad Maker was there to safe the day and helped me picked the sweetest of them all, a dressing called "Honey Mustard".

Pics of Salad Gala #2 (note the salad is alot more colorful than the the salad in Salad Gala #1)


For Salad Gala #3, I will need to recruit a new Master Salad Maker since my officemate will be leaving in late August.

Goal for Salad Gala #X: Be able to make my own salad, without the help of the kitchen staff

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But bacon bits are the best part!!!