Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Teapot: A Vegetarian Restaurant

Being too lazy to cook... I unknowingly said 'yes' to an undisclosed location for dinner. Little do I know that in a few short hours, I will be eating dinner at a vegetarian restaurant!

It was an interesting experience. The night before I had tried Kung Pao chicken (the real kind), so today I thought I'd compare it to the vegetarian version... aka. Kung Pao 'vegetable' (the chinese name explicitly says 'chicken', but the english name says vegetable...hrm... false advertising?).

Anyway, in summary, vegetarian food still leaves me w/ that empty feeling. No matter how much spices you slam onto the tofu, tofu just cannot substitute for meat...

Other dishes tried:
Mongolian ...vegetable
Mushroom and Bamboo Shoots
??? (Mystery Dish that I forgotten the name of)
Rice

No comments: