Saturday, September 22, 2007

Gun Range

Went to shoot real guns for the first time today. Tried a 9mm? Glock. Below is my target after 50 rounds.

It was hard to push the bullets in, and I was really careful with the gun (since this is the real thing afterall!). But as careful as I was, they had to replace the gun I was playing with because somehow I magically broke it... haha.. Not sure what I did, but they had to give me a new one to play with .. wuhahaha.. All in all, it was a pretty interesting experience... Next time I wanna try a shot gun! :)

After the gun range, went to rotating sushi, and then the plan was to go hit a club. However, I guess all my energy went into thinking about random things and so I ended up being reallly tired. Took at nap after dinner, hoping it will revitalize me; but instead, just made me sleepier and lazier...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL I jammed my gun at the gun range too the weekend after, but still lots of fun. Hope you had a good bday weekend... especially since I was there =P