Friday, September 21, 2007

Pool and Fruity Drinks

So another Friday, another week. This Friday was all about shooting pool :). Having not had a good drink in quite awhile, I felt like going to a bar and having a drink. With CS buddy and crew, we had a nice dinner followed by a trip to the billiards. Waited an hour and a half for the pool table, but it was fun as usual... never really good at it, but always fun to play.

It was a slightly posh place that we went to. Drinks were slightly more expensive, but they did taste pretty good...Ended up ordering quite a few drinks from the place over the night. For some reason I was liking the sweeter and fruitier drinks... they all had pretty funny names to it. Gladiator was one of the drinks that I had that I liked.. now that I think about it, it might be the same as a Sicilian Kiss... hrmmm...

Also realized I've lost my imagination for creating random drinks in my head... There was a time when I can conjure up a taste and the name of the drink would pop up in my mind...and if it didn't exist or I didn't recall the name, I could just run off the ingredients required and then voila, drink would show up in front of me, with the taste I had in mind... Nowadays, I find it hard pressed to even remember the names of my ol' time favorite drinks, let lone the taste of them...

On another note, seems like I have been going out for food and booze alot this week... should start looking at going out less for food and learning how to cook!

No comments: