Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ray's Boathouse and 3am Setup

So on Saturday, I decided to make another purchase and got an XBox... The first place I went to was sold out.. but luckily the second place I went to had it.. woohoo!

After this, proceeded to have a nice dinner at a place called Ray's Boathouse which was REALLY good. It's been a long time since I had fish that good!!! I looove seafood! Had an entree sampler that was simply delicious (3 different kinds of fish made in 3 different ways)

Ended the night watching a movie called "Catch Me If You Can". It was a pretty cool movie. Here's a kid who conned his way into millions of dollars and finally gets caught... only to be hired by the FBI to work on bank fraud stuff. Supposedly this was based on a true life story too. Impressive!

Returning home, took a shower and then figured since my hair needed to dry, I might as well put that time to good use. Having purchased 2 games on Friday, I spent this time setting up the XBox and then trying out the games... this began at around 3:xx am! Played a bit of it and before I knew it, I was approaching 5 am...

With that, I decided to call it a night (or day)...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

fish...seafood...yummy...nice

Unknown said...

My little brother just got the X-Box 360 last week too.