Thursday, September 20, 2007

Very Late Dinner/Happy Hour

Ever since I had gained the power to see all the specials from Happy Hour in the area, I have been looking for these deals... (Note: This was how the oyster day was found on Monday)

So after a seemingly long night at work (involving mostly walking around and talking :)... and real working of course), decided that we go for half price appetizers at McCormicks. The place sold me because they had oyster shooters for $2.50, and cheeseburgers for I think $2.00 after 9:30pm. With this having been a long night, it was peeerfect!

First time having raw oysters in a shot glass, it was pretty interesting. They put the oyster inside the shot glass, then put some red Tabasco sauce on it and some tomato stuff, then you just shoot it back. Pretty neat way to eat oysters... though I'd still prefer cold oysters on the shell :)

Another night, another round of oysters... yuuuum!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooh Oyster shots... sounds fun. Why didn't u tell me this while I was there?! Would so have tried it out.