Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bday Wkend (Sat Night): Pontis and Brocolli?

After finishing up building my chair, it was already dinner time. Thinking I was running late, I arrived panting at the restaurant to find I was the first one there!

Supposedly Ponti's is one of the best restaurants in the Seattle area...The food at Ponti's was ok, but I think Ray's Boathouse is better. The service was very good though. Waitresses there were pretty nice and very polite :). My glass of water was never empty (not to mention I had two glasses).

My first of two gifts was also very interesting. No pictures to show here yet (it is on somebody else's camera -- will add to it once I get my hands on it...). But a brocolli giftwrapped and packaged in a box was very unexpected. The Gold Label was also unexpected... Thanks! :)

Many thanks to the Bday planners for organizing all of this. Offering their place for all of us to hang out at... making the reservations... listening to all of my random ideas :). The cake was very delicious as well!

Thanks Thanks!

No comments: