Sunday, October 07, 2007

Salty's Sunday and Gun Range

What is a Sunday morning for tourists without a trip to Salty's on Alki... mmmm...All you can eat oysters and valet parking. What a great place.

Surprisingly, I only had 30 oysters or so... and the more surprising fact is that my mom tied me (or even beat me) on the number of oysters eaten. For all those who think I am CRAZY for eating this much oysters... guess it runs in the family.. HA! :)

Also ran into fellow tour guide showing another TO tourist around... Once again we help out Seattle's economy. NICE!

After lunch, with special request from my guest, we went to the gun range... this time with my glasses on. Didn't really make a difference though, I still kept hitting around the guy's groin area. The scariest/funniest thing is that I lit the lanes on fire! I, with my less than perfect aim, shot into the stockpile of bullets... and then poof! The bullet shells area lighted on fire. That's something you don't see everyday.

After the exciting fire lighting experience, it was time for the semi-Thanksgiving dinner! Mmmmmm.. Turkey! yay!

No comments: