Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sammamish Park and Halloween Corn Maze


It was a beautiful day, so randomly decided to do a S.dot local activity... hiking.. or at least a slightly watered down version of it :). Searching for a random place to be outdoors, we ended up at Sammamish Park... Almost lost my glasses, but it was nice to be outdoors and breathe fresh air.

After that, went to the first ever corn maze and an outdoor haunted house of my life. Drove half an hour north to this farm field place. It was an interesting, but I think it's one of those one time experience things. Reason: Waited in line for hours, and it was really cold!!! Without being cladded in snow gear, it was slightly chilly! The highlight though was that I poked some random lady that I thought was just some mendicant...but she turned out to be real.. oops!

No comments: