Monday, December 10, 2007

New Year's Resolution

So these past couple months....well Nov and Dec specifically, alot of things have happened that is just smacking me right in the face... and hard! On that note though, here are some of my upcoming new year's resolution:

1) Dress better and look more proper...
As much as I enjoy the lack of time required to prepare for dressing like a bum, it's time that I start dressing slightly more proper. It does make a world of a difference just having the right posture and not looking like a plopping fish!

2) Communicate Better
Vital skill to have, both at work and not at work. Not sure how to yet quite do it.... or actually, what this entails... but I will get better at this before the end of next year.

3) Be more active
Gotta start working out or doing some sort of physical activity. I actually feel that my mind gets sharper if I do that. My current status?... Let's just say my mind feels extremely dull. If my mind was a knife, it'd would not be able to cut water...

No comments: