Saturday, January 05, 2008

Xmas in TO: Swiss Chalet :)

So as the tourist/visitor to the great white north, I got to pick the one of the restaurants that I have been dying to go to since I got back... SWISS CHALET!!! Still remember when I first said I wanted to go for Swiss Chalet, fellow swimming buddy thought I was joking... lol... What is so bad about Swiss Chalet anyway?.. Good, economical, tasty and filling food. Sure it might not be a seafood house and all, but it's unique to Canada!... haha

The Swiss Chalet 3 course combo is the best! Soup, Half Chicken and Apple Pie + the ever finger licking Swiss Chalet sauce... It's on the same level as wings and beer!

It's so cool that we are all seeming to get older and starting to think about the next few years down the road. I wonder how'd we be as we keep growing older and older...

Today also marks the first time I've seen since my physics/chem teammate since OAC! Haha, I still remember the one time I made a snack for the both of us and how she started going on about what parts of a simple innocent bak choi she wouldn't eat... haha... Surprisingly what things stick to memory!

But anyway, it was surprisingly how not much seemed to have changed... With such different paths that each of us have taken, it was funny to be sitting at a dessert place recollecting old times and hearing stories about new times, all the while cracking the same random jokes. As much as people will change with the times, I guess there will always be a part that doesn't...

Thinking back, I am really fortunate to have met such good friends over the years... If I could go back in time, the only thing I'd change is to be able to spend more time with each of them...

No comments: