Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Malade Numero Uno @ S.Town

There had been signs earlier on. The sequence of interrelated and intermingling events...
1) Late night outing last Friday
2) Picture taking outing outdoors that in hindsight, I must not have bundled up properly for
3) Eating poorly due to laziness
4) Constant flu bug going around

Result:
Full blown flu that gave me body aches, headache, dizziness, chills and likely a fever... Rendering me completely dysfunctional for the day!

I guess if only 1 of the above, or even 2 of the above happened, I would have been fine. But all 5 events having transpired relatively close to one another, I guess there's was no escaping the consequences. Come to think of it, when I do get sick, it can always be attributed to the law of compounding effects.

Note to self: Stop and rest up when you are at 2... don't let yourself hit 4...

No comments: