Thursday, February 07, 2008

Personality Quiz @ Korean BBQ

It's interesting that asking a simple question can get so much insight into a person's personality.

So the question, recalling from Times magazine, was:
If a train with a bunch of people (say 30) in it are headed towards oblivion, and you alone have the power to save it (and the 30 ppl inside it)... at the cost of pushing a person onto the train track to stop the train, what would you do if
(a) the person was a random person, and the people in the train were foreign to you
(b) the person is very important to you, and the people in the train were foreign to you
(c) the person was a random person, and one of the people in the train is someone very important to you

For me, I think my answer may actually change depending on the day...Logically there is an answer, morally there is another one, and emotionally there is another one...but I guess the hardest choice for me to make would probably be (a).

When can I one day not hesitate to make a bold decision when that moment comes... hrm... I wonder.

No comments: