Friday, February 01, 2008

Some random person pukes on my car...

Haven't had sushi for awhile now. So wanted to eat at a place that had nice sushi. Ended up at a place called Blue C which was pretty nice. Had some sake there, and the sake really brought out the taste of the sushi, and the octopus sushi was really good there as well. Come to think of it, this is only the second time I've had sake with sushi. I think I will start doing more of that from now on.

After sushi, headed to Parlour to shoot some pool. Everything was as expected but as I come out to get the car, it appears that some drunk people were around earlier and one of them puked on my car... So I spent the next 5 minutes wiping off somebody else's puke. Never parking next to the elevators again...

They say that sake tastes sweet or bitter depending on your mood. Tonight the sake was both sweet and bitter.

One day I think everything is taken care of, then another everything seems like is about to collapse. Jumping between two extremes of the spectrum... feel so tired... When will this feeling go away?

No comments: