Sunday, February 17, 2008

Taking Pics At Local Park

It has been very nice outside for the past couple days. So I decided not to waste it and go outside to play with my tripod.

Going to the local nearby park, set up the tripod and started to learn to play with my camera. Still have lots to learn since I still cannot snap a shot that I see in my mind or with my eyes, but here are a few unedited, unphotoshopped results...

The funny thing during this time was that people who walk by actually stopped and paused as they approached, not wanting to disturb the shot. It almost like me feel like a pro or something.. hahahahaha! But seriously, I thought it was pretty cool and nice of them to wait until they get the go ahead to continue on their hike/walk. I hope I can one day put to good use and take advantage of these kind gestures by snapping quality pics!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Both are really good shots... like the purple looking trees =)