Thursday, April 10, 2008

Meh Meh Month

Hrm... So it's been a month since I blogged I just realized. Usually this means that I will have had a list of backlog... but surprisingly, nothing much have been going on.

So to recap... let's see.. since the last time I wrote something...
2 weeks ago a friend came down to visit. Went to outlet and bought a bunch of stuff...

Tutoring has been going ok. There's one tutee showing up every week. So that's alot better than zero. Hopefully more will show up eventually... if only I can think of ways to advertise it. My coworker did come up w/ a good idea...if I get bored enough one day, I might just go ahead and do it!

...Was suppose to be in SD this weekend but decided I really shouldn't be going...there will be other times for me I guess. So to make the most use of my time, I will go and finish up my scuba lessons... took 5 mths but hey, it's finallly getting done :)

But yup... life in S.dot has slowed down quite a bit these few months (so basically a grinding halt)... need to find some stuff to do to entertain myself... haha... oh well, more to come hopefully in the next few weeks!

No comments: