Monday, May 26, 2008

End of Memorial Weekend

So woke up at 2pm today... ate lunch, then decided to do a jog. I am now up to 16 min! After taking a shower, it was off to a second BBQ. There were lots of bugs towards the end. So I think I will be feeling the aftershock of this later. That was basically the events of the day!

All in all.. this long wkend was pretty good.. didn't get to go to Portland and the beach (in hindsight.. probably could have gone to enjoy the beachy weather and Portland)...but did get to do a lot of outdoorsy stuff. I think I even got slightly more tanned from this weekend!

This weekend also made me think to be more hardcore about keeping fit. Maybe I got reminded by the Wii Fit game, but I just realized that I am very out of shape right now (as I have been saying for the past year!!!). But talk is cheap, so I will start doing little exercises at least once a day.

1 comment:

Adam said...

I've heard that heavy drinking and excessive dancing is the secret to losing weight.

You get full on water weight, and from dancing you burn it all off!

Voila! Why do you think all the people at clubs are so fit! =P

(I should patent my theories...)