Sunday, May 18, 2008

Supermall Day

Even though I did not look up the mall, I did end up taking my fellow Canadian tourits to a shopping mall - what kind of tour guide would I be if I did not :)

So the place we went to was called Supermall. It was actually pretty huge and even after 3 hours, we still did not end up walking through the entire mall.

Supposedly it was a really good deal going on there today! So we ended buying a whole bunch of stuff from Corelle.

Mom was giddy with delight after these purchases (as seen from the pics :D)! Between the 3 of us, we ended up buying 8 tops, 1 pair of pants, 6 lids, 2 pyrex, and 3 plates at the mall... with the latter 11 items all from the same store!

After shopping, went to Ray's Boathouse. Surprisingly, the food was not too good this time. There were fish bones in sampler (I did not recall encountering bones the last few time I had it), and the sauces did not taste all all that well. The prawns were ok, but the fish was cooked a little too well today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, we bought 5 fine cable knitted tops and 1 cord jacket at Liz C. @unbelievable pricing. mom

Unknown said...

I like the cute square plates =)