Saturday, June 21, 2008

1 Year Anniversary in Seattle

Time flies by! Can't believe one year has passed since I first got here!

So I decided that today, to match the theme of being different, I would try out new activities.

So first activity that was new was beta-ing the puzzle hunt for interns. This involved waking up at 9am and then solving puzzles from 10am to 5pm! Definitely something different. It was actually pretty interesting. Was really bad at it, but it was pretty fun. Wished I could solve more of them puzzles though...

Being half dead even prior to the event from the night before, crashed for a couple hours when I got home, then onwards to the 2nd new event of the day/night!

The second event was going to a Jazz lounge and listening to some live Jazz. With the original CS buddy (since there are actually 2 CS buddy's in Seattle), we went and it was a pretty cool experience indeed. I thought the people were really good - and it was pretty relaxing listening to them. An experience where we left feeling more cultured!.. woohoo!

Doesn't seem to eventful, but it was a very nice day exposing myself to something different!

No comments: