Friday, June 20, 2008

Capitol Hill Bar Hopping

So after a night of drinking ketchup, I wasn't really up for drinking too much tonight... even if it is June. BUT it was someone's bday, and part way through the night, a DD suddenly volunteered their services... so I no longer needed to drive... wuhahaha.

So yes, finally after 3 weeks of wanting to drink, I finally got my chance. Best part was there were actually people to drink with. What great times! Feel sorry for the DD and CS buddy though. But I think they will forgive me :). I will be good boy next time!

The bartenders here were all pretty nice too (but then again, I never really ran into bad ones :P). The few times I said I was buying a drink for my birthday friend, the bartenders actually gave him a free drink. Both bars we went to did that... very impressed indeed (as reflected in the tips :D) Good service deserve good tips!

No comments: