Saturday, June 07, 2008

Da da da da.... Da da da da

Was supposedly going to a hookah lounge, but turns out it was closed. So we ended up going next door to IMO (or emo?). So today marks the 5th week in a row that I've gone there...

So 2 weeks ago, we went to IMO and heard this girl sing this pretty catchy song. The coolest part was that throughout the song, she would smile at just the right moments. She was swaying back and forth, and if I remember correctly, even jumping up and down slightly.. She wasn't swaying because she was drunk or what not though, but it was more like the 'flow with the music' swaying. The best part was that she had this anime style hair going on (she had that trending downwards hair cut thing) and her voice was sooo cute! That combined with the smile... It was awesome! It was a Korean song, have no clue what it means, but I think for the past 2 weeks, I've been humming the chorus of this song.

So anyway, as luck would have it, this girl (henceforth called the Da da da da girl - because thats how the chorus sounds to me... might actually be Ha ha ha ha though) was there tonight as well. So being the avid fan I am, I go and ask if she would sing the Da da da da song again. I think that girl must think I am crazy. But crazy as I was, she did agree to sing (and actually knew which song I was asking for). Soooo happy! Loooove the way she sings it. Just brings a smile to my face.

For some reason she didn't finish the entire song though... maybe she was tired or something. But she did get to the chorus part so tipsy me was very happy indeed! (she did the whole smiling thing and everything). I guess thats the fun part of going to a karaoke lounge instead of just having a room. You meet random people and what not. I wonder if she will sing the Da da da da song again the next time I go to IMO... hrmmmm...

No comments: