Friday, June 13, 2008

Nice Night of Bbtea and IMO

Feeling like doing something, I decided to see what I can do. So a couple hours later, off I went for some bubble tea!

Now just any bbtea gathering would be not worth blogging about. But then today there was a strange twist to it...

So me and pye went ahead first. We walked up and down u-district trying to find this one store we went to last time, only to find out that we walked by it twice already! Then the rest of the crew came... bringing their own set of pictionary! I guess it's normal, because there are board games and cards at a bbtea place already. But ya, this was definitely different. So we played the game, etc, etc.

By the time the placed closed, it was only 12am, so me and pye decided to swing by IMO to chill (since the night was still pretty young). I think this is the 6 or 7th week in a row that I've been to IMO, but meh, its a nice place :). Some interesting convo and some interesting thoughts out of it, but I will leave it at that :)

Nice simple night, no heavy drinking, no super late night. Wouldn't mind if every week was like this. Only thing that would be funny is if Da da da da girl was at IMO too, that would have been interesting.. haha. As the waitress/friend told me, turns out I just missed the Da da da da girl by a little bit... lol

No comments: