Friday, January 16, 2009

Imo and Trinity night

Having had a mystery drink that was unexpected strong (a B151 with Malibu :X) the night before, the Friday was pretty rough throughout the day - seeing I went to bed at 4am...

Troopers that we were though, tonight we would continue the outing and have the first Imo and Trinity combo night of the new year.

Supposedly we were to be at Imo by 8.30pm...but after getting home from work, I took a quick power nap and before I know it, it was 8.30pm. So by 9.30ish, we were there. Surprisingly, it was pretty empty...

Wasn't really in the mood for drinking today, so just sipped a little bit of sake and then we headed into the club. Got introduced to some "Indie dancing" which was pretty interesting.

By the time we left the club, I was exhausted and so called it a night...

Have to say that today was a struggle... guess I am getting old!

No comments: