Friday, May 15, 2009

Chi-town: Part I: Italian Tapas and Club

After a 2 hr delay at the airport, off I went towards the east coast for a weekend in Chi-town!

First destination was to an Italian tapa place, where we ended up eating one thing from every menu it looks like. Really good food -- but don't know the name of place.

After a few hours of sangria and tapas, on we moved to experience the clubbing experience in Chicago. Nothing too too special, just normal clubbing stuff -- drink, dance, drink, dance, sit, etc.... It was the first time though that I had bottle service. The one cool thing I thought was seeing how the bartender poured into 5 glasses with one pour by stacking the glasses on top of one another. Never thought you can do that!

The last thing I remembered was that of taking a picture with the bartender... but suppposedly we had McDonalds that night... and supposedly I was not passed out! lol. The story goes that I was in the line reminding people to get Happy Meals and get a free smile :). But nothing too too rowdy other than that... Also somehow I magically pulled out the sleeping bag and changed on my own too.. hahaha... guess my subconscious homing beacon is still doing well!

So needless to say, the 3 drink limit was broken once again. Since its inception in Oct of last year, it has been broken 4 times. Not too bad, but not too good...

No comments: