Saturday, May 16, 2009

Chi-town: Part II: Morning Aftermath

Supposedly getting home at 4am or something late like that, this morning we had to get up at 10am to go to Rigley's field to watch some baseball. Mannnn that was sooo tough and gruesome.

Lack of sleep, head and throat slightly hurting, we went to the cubs game and in my brilliance, I decided to go without a jacket... in the windy city. So there I was, sitting through the baseball game, feeling cold from the occasional wind, and watching baseball - which is not all that interesting in my mind.

Good thing I guess was because of this, I was able to sober up since I was probably awake for maybe 3 innings...lol. This baseball game went 7 innings without scoring (which to baseball fans, is suppose to be an awesome game -- but to me, it was like Zzzzzzzzzz....), and so by the end of 8th, we decided to leave. At the end of the night, we find out the final score was 5-4 (so 7 runs were scored in the 9th inning). Go figure eh?

After this sobering up event, went to lunch at Cheescake factory. Was pretty much out of it here and think the lack of sleep in the past few weeks plus the night before is starting to get me sick - so it wasn`t a nice feeling. Strolled a little bit around the 5th Avenue after lunch, where all the shops are at in Chicago. By 5:00ish, I gave in and went back to take a nap... a 3 hr nap :).

With the refreshing nap under my belt, went for some famous deep dish pizza, and then we went clubbing again. Everyone was sooo tired from the night before (since most of them did not take naps), so it ended pretty early - that and the place we went to wasn`t all that good. We ended up going back to Law`s place to chill for a lil bit, then headed home.

3 drink limit unbroken! :)

No comments: