Friday, May 08, 2009

Crab Fest

Having had a craving for crab two weeks ago, I ended up buying king crab legs at the regular price. As I was chatting up with the store clerk, he mentions to me that just a couple weeks ago they had a sale on it... half price!

Fast forward to a couple days ago, where I had begun to stack of flyers I get each day and lo and behold, this week, they had a sale for king crab legs! Putting a plan into action, we create an all crab meal using the 3 lbs of king crab we bought :D

Menu:
1) Egg Drop Soup w/ King Crab Meat
Pretty good soup. The seasoning was from a pack, but the egg was beaten by my hand and slowly mixed into the soup at the end. The king crab meat was shredded by my other 2 accomplices :P
2) Oven Baked King Crab Meat and Vegetables Stuffed Mushrooms
Found the recipe for this online. The instructions had red peppers mixed into the mix. But turns out, it tasted better without it. It was pretty tasty overall though
3) Steamed King Crab Legs with a touch of butter
Mmmmm.... Sooo good. Could use more butter though.
4) Mochies... (ok, this one wasn't made of crab... but it was desert!)

Dellllicious!

No comments: