Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Highlight of the Day: Runs Car into the Wall

Another first...

Driving up to the parking spot in the morning, I casually slotted the car in... then 'thump'!. Ah mondieu...

Luckily, zero casualty... The license plate took all of the impact. So the whole front was ok.

I guess as bad as things could be, sometimes lady luck just comes to the rescue!
... Taking little small victories in life, one step at a time. :)

After all these years, I still remember one conversation I had at the pool during the ever fun guarding times.

"If you are not happy, pretend that you are happy. When something that does get you happy comes along, then you will be genuinely happy. By doing so, then you are always happy!"

After all these years, I still find that an interesting thought...

No comments: