Sunday, March 07, 2010

Mad Dash Home

Taking a stroll by the private beach, we took a few pictures and admired the scenery, then proceeded to head back. Started driving at 12:40pm, had lunch at In and Out, and got stuck in traffic at various places.

BJ ended up having to drive like a madman to get me to the airport on time. Tailgating SUVs, cutting back and forth, I arrive With 32 minutes before take off. Was rushing at this point, so couldn't really say goodbye properly, and instead, made a mad dash to the counter to get my boarding pass, to the security checkpoint. Luckily, there were no lines in either of these places, so I was able to get to the gate in 5 minutes - just in time to board. I have to say, this was too close for comfort though - I was rushing so much.

With that, another fun filled weekend in sunny Cali and the end of my first business trip. Thx guys!

No comments: