Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lake Chelan: Part II - Manson!

Today was the day!

Some may recall a post I made a while back about the place called Manson, WA. After a year, I am finally here. The city with my name on it... ha ha ha.

Went around, snapping photos here and there, pulling over on Manson Hwy to take pictures of anything with Manson on it... heh heh heh. What a funnnn day!

Went to the Wapota Hills Winery, and they were doing complimentary wine tasting. The guy there was pretty nice, and I tried a whole bunch. Never shying away from a deal, we ended up picking up 6 bottles (partly because it was 20% off, partly because I needed to pick up a new batch of wine for my place anyway, and also, partly because the wines were pretty good)

Then also swung by Leavensworth. It was really neat actually. Looks like those miniature Christmas towns / gingerbread houses.

3 comments:

Virtualawrence said...

It's exciting you finally got to visit!!

Every place named Lawrence is ghetto

Anonymous said...

Nice blog!!
http://elpalpite.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Only you Manson... =P